Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Strong Start

It's hard to write with screaming and crying in the background, but I'm just going to have to get on with it.
I gave in at 4:15 this morning after trying to soothe Little E and put her back in her crib 3 times, each time ending in a screaming episode unlike any normal fussing. Finally I just picked her up and let her sleep/rustle around on my chest. Teething again? Wow!!! I wish her darn teeth would just come in already.

I took the girls to Strong Start this morning. It's a program put on by the school board for children younger than preschool age to introduce them to a school environment. Really cool! Just a whole lot of areas to play and read, with a really nice teacher there to facilitate and make coffee for the strung out parents. Yup, two cups later I rushed out the door forgetting the sweaters I didn't actually need for the girls, stuffing blueberries and tofu in their mouths trying to get them home for a "nap" that apparently is not working anyway.

GAWD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment