Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Debaucles

Holy Cow!! I can't believe it's Friday already!

We are in the middle of house discussions...I'll tell you more later.

Anyway, today brought a different kind of drama. We woke up this morning at a very civilized 6:30am! Ohhh it feels good to sleep in. I don't want to say anything, but could the later rising be due to a move to only one nap during the day? Keep it up Little E.

We headed off to music class after a delicious and rewarding end of week chocolate croissant, coffee and raspberry muffin. Once we'd sung, danced and hugged with almost everyone there we were making our way back to the exit when Little E had a scary run in with the elevator. Right away I'll let you know she wasn't seriously injured - just scared when her little hand got stuck in the middle of the elevator door as it was opening. It was pulling her along as I dove down and popped her out rather abruptly. Of course the tears came on strong then, and I had to fight back my own as I found myself shaking and thoroughly shocked.

We were walking it off though with a chunk of muffin along the sidewalk back to the car when one right after the other, two pigeons dive bombed Little E! She is a tasty looking little morsel, but come on!!

The rest of the day should shape up a little less eventfully, but if anything major happens I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment