Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lolo

Today was a struggle; Little E was sick and although it's nothing too serious, she was having a harder time with it than ever before.
She was up a number of times last night, and today would hardly allow me to put her down for more than a minute. It felt like the old days when she would just nurse and nurse, me in front of the TV dying for a pee but too afraid to wake her.

We did manage to spend some time outside for a walk and a play at the park. It was unusual being one of only 2 babies at the park. The little boy we were playing with was very sweet and really wanted to make a connection with Little E. At one point when his Uncle was trying to get him to leave the little boy said "no, I don't want to leave my best friend". So cute.

Tonight when Daddy C was taking her to her room for a book and bed she said "lolo" - translation, I love you. Ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment