Thursday, September 15, 2011

Onesie for Willa and a Yellow House

I haven't written the past couple of days because I have been tired, crabby and irritable. Yes, I had my period, whatever. Little E also chose to get up at 4:00am yesterday and spend the day on attack - poor little Parker, and me for that matter playing referee.

Anyway, enough with the excuses.
I finished the other part of a homemade gift for my friend Melissa and her baby Willa today. I made a mini diaper bag to fit inside her purse. In it I will put a change pad, some wipes and a little onesie that I painted...see below.
I have also been really excited to show you pictures of our newly yellow house!
Cheerful Benjamin Moore colours: Hawthorne Yellow with Simply White trim and Rockport Grey steps and accents. We are waiting for a new door and will probably stain it something dark. Oh, and we'll hang up the clematis "beard" as soon as the deck dries...

And last but definitely not least...here is a picture of Little E playing one of her favourite games...peak-a-boo curtain edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment