Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dill Pickle Chips

It's been way too long!! Again!

I do have some pretty exciting news to report though…Little E is getting a sibling!
I am nearing the 12 week mark and counting down the days. I have been so sick with this one, throwing up 1-3 times a day for the past few weeks, living on toasted bagels with cream cheese, cheerios and soda crackers. When I mentioned the "infliction" to my friend Julia (who just happens to be a midwife) she asked if there were twins in the family….thank goodness no! Well, not the immediate family anyway.

The babe is due at the end of June, just a couple of months after Little E's second birthday. I am just hoping we are all settled in to our new digs by then.

Here is a photo of Little E helping me season the chicken I made for dinner tonight. I had turned around for a moment only to turn back and see her elbow deep in my first food craving - dill pickle chips.

1 comment: